Would You Like To Buy A Home, But Think You Can't Afford It? You'd like to buy a home, but your financial situation has you worried. You're not
It frequently takes time to put yourself in a position to purchase a home. After all, lenders have guidelines they follow when making mortgages. And if
you're not familiar with them, you may need some time to position yourself to meet them. Learning what it takes to purchase a home, establishing a plan
that will get you there, and putting that plan into action can make home ownership happen faster than you think.
That's where Dollar Bank can help. We can help you understand the guidelines that need to be met to obtain a mortgage, help you set your goals and work
with you along the way. If your goal is owning a home, let one of our mortgage representatives help you get there.
- We'll help you to establish the price range you can afford.
- We'll help you calculate the amount you need for downpayment and closing costs.
- We can show you how your existing debt compares to typical debt ratio guidelines for mortgage approval.
- We'll help you to determine which type of loan is best for you.
- When you're ready to apply, we'll quote you a great rate!
Then, with a little help from us, you'll be on the way to achieving your goal of home ownership! To contact us now,
To try our mortgage calculator,
The information presented in this publication is general in nature; it is not our intention to provide specific
advice to individuals or a comprehensive discussion of the subject matter. We suggest that you consult with your
financial or tax advisor, accountant or attorney to obtain specific advice or comprehensive information.